Connections & Community fun.

 Kia Ora, Ani here,


It’s great to be back after spending time with my whanau.I have helped at the centre & enjoyed my social time. We had a nice 60s themed fun morning with colouring & music, iSing & a disco. I dressed in my dancing outfit & had a blast with my friends.We had an amazing lunch of pulled beef, roast chicken with vegetables, potatoes and fried bread, yum! I want the recipe for that beef, I had extras, it was so tasty. 


I have spent time shooting hoops at the Merivale Community Hub and went for a long walk

with the Merivale walking group. We finished with a picnic lunch at Memorial Park & had fun at the Greerton Hall with Bay Active. 

I enjoyed seeing the different birds at Katikati Bird Gardens, made Pacifica patterned bookmarks, mixed & mingled at Quirks Cafe and  checked out the Greerton Second hand shops for supplies. Well that's all from me till next time. Ani Pene.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ngaapeke Permaculture